Problem with taskbar / xinerama

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sun Feb 29 22:47:08 CET 2004

On Sun, 2004-02-29 at 06:28, Nicolas wrote:

> I'm running XFCE 4.0.0 on Debian. I have 3 monitors, and I use Xinerama.
> Everything works allright, excepted the taskbar. It stays on the left
> screen, and on the 2 other screens there's an empty space where the
> taskbar should be (I can't drag any window onto that unused space)
> I'd like the taskbar:
> - to be on all the 3 screens
> - or: to be on 1 screen only. I that case, I'd like to be able to use all of
>   the space available on the 2 other screens.
>
> Is there a solution?

	I don't run Xinerama (mostly because I have multi-monitors) but I'll
take a stab at this...

	Check in Settings -> Workspace Margins and see if there's a margin set
for the bottom of the screen.  If so, set it to zero and you should have
the second option you list above.

--
Kuramarujo - http://www.webtrek.com/~klemmerj/sumo.html