What 3rd party

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sun Feb 29 05:21:25 CET 2004

On Sat, 2004-02-28 at 20:48, The Matt wrote:

> > - Office suit .
>
> Abiword for Word-like, Gnumeric for Excel-like
> OpenOffice is waay to big for me...

	I kinda like the "Best of Breed" idea for this, too.  gnumeric is great
for spread sheets.  The gimp is one of the best image processing tools.
Scribus makes a wonderful DTP.  For a word processor I have many options
available.  My favorite Office suite was Applix but since the company
abandoned it I've had to move on.  I do like Open Office for many things
but there's a commercial word processor called TextMaker that runs on
Linux, FreeBSD, WinXX, PalmOS & PocketPC.

--
Kuramarujo - http://www.webtrek.com/~klemmerj/sumo.html