Terminals

Scott Jones scott at exti.net
Fri Feb 27 22:54:32 CET 2004

On Friday 27 February 2004 10:35, Jack Coates wrote:

> > xterm and vim.  Sadly, though, I seem to be using Quanta+ more than
> > vim these days (Dammit, Jim!  I'm a sysadmin, not a web designer).
>
> heh. I do quite a bit of web design too, but it's in gvim and the
> HTML is embedded in TCL scripts :-)

Most of my web work is cleanup and minor modifications to HTML and ASP
(*spit*).  I prefer gvim, but I've bitten myself a couple of times with
the network plugin by overwriting the wrong file, so I like to reduce
the possibility of user error.  I also like the site/project management
functions.

For my site, I just shell in and use vim.

--
Homepage			http://scott.exti.net
XFce desktop environment	http://www.xfce.org