Cursor

Andrew andrewski at fr.st
Fri Feb 27 05:16:03 CET 2004

On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 14:23, Alacecho wrote:
>     Hi all!
>     I've found a cursor at Theme depot. It is Tux Cursor!. It seems
> funny and i would like to install it, but the instruccions don't looks
> agree in my Mandrake 9.1, and i can't found the correct directory. Is
> possible to chage xfce's cursor with this one?

Alex,
Yes, I see that my Mandrake 9.2 doesn't have the icons folder either.
Not to worry.  I'm not too sure about this, but try creating a folder in
/usr/lib/X11/ called 'icons'.  I think that'll be fine.  That way,
you'll end up having /usr/lib/X11/icons/ with a file 'tuxcursor' therein
and a folder /usr/lib/X11/icons/default/ with a file 'index.theme'
therein.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Cheers,
Andrew