Terminals

Jack Coates jack at monkeynoodle.org
Thu Feb 26 18:49:13 CET 2004

On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 09:11, Joe Klemmer wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 10:09, Chris Green wrote:
>
> > Does vim have an xvim as well?  I.e. is there a version that is X
> > aware and a similar version that runs as GUI in Windows?
>
> gvim

further clarifying, gvim runs on Windows and accepts all the fabulous
vim plugins. For instance, I've recently started using taglist, which
divides the screen vertically and displays a hyperlinked list of useful
points in the document such as function starts :-) Talk about a massive
productivity booster, no more scrolling around in a multi-thousand line
source doc looking for the name and location of a function.
--
Jack at Monkeynoodle Dot Org: It's A Scientific Venture...