Terminals

Mark Houlder mark.houlder at ot-t.com
Thu Feb 26 14:46:56 CET 2004

using eterm at the moment, with escreen for multiple terms in-window; i
use konsole with kde on my work machine and like it but (as with
gnome-term) installing all the libs for kde or gnome to be able to use
those terms seems a bit pointless, as i chose xfce on my own machine as
a 'lighter' alternative

maybe there should be an xfterm4 app with the same philosophy as xfce -
similar functionality to konsole or gnometerm without all the
dependencies on gnome/kde libs?  or is that too much to ask (or too much
like reinventing the wheel)? :)