xfce4 weather plugin

John Shane jslists at mtwafrica.org
Wed Feb 25 10:45:00 CET 2004

I didn't know what to expect either, but I sent my message into the
black hole and Bob Schlärmann wrote me right back responding to several
requests for various tweaks.

So far the weather plugin that I installed from Joe Klemmer's Fedora
Core rpm has worked fine, no panel crashes or other problems.  When my
laptop is connected to the internet the plugin shows the weather
description and temp and when I'm off the net it just shows "(null)"
John