Gnome-terminal error in xfce

Yan Seiner yan at cardinalengineering.com
Tue Feb 24 15:52:39 CET 2004

Marc Schwartz wrote:

> Taking this subject a bit astray, given what is happening with XFree
> (and MySQL and now Apache), I wonder what will happen with some of the
> alternatives like X Server as the impact of these licensing issues play
> out.

OK, I'll bite.  What is happening with Xfree, Apache, and MySQL?

Nothing on their websites shows any hint of anything going astray (or
going closed source, or commercial....)

--Yan

Yan Seiner, PE  (_)\(_)     ,>/'_   o__     o__
Cardinal Engineering, Inc. (_)\(_)  ,>/'_   ,>/'_
http://www.cardinalengineering.com (_)\(_) (_)\(_)
spam killer code kpwq1jkcsEzdx39gnkVvgycd15ayqq