rpm for xfce4-weather-plugin-0.2.0

Thu Feb 19 13:47:11 CET 2004

On Wed, 2004-02-18 at 22:47, Bob Snyder wrote:
> Thanks for the info. I've written to the author, Bob Schlärmann, with
> this info. Since he's outside the US, he might not be familiar with zip
> codes.
>
> Bob S.

FWIW, you can use either the 8 character code or U.S. zip code in the
gdesklets weather apps such as Good Weather.

I believe that the weather.com compatible sources can convert the zip
code into the nearest weather reporting station for the location. For
me, if I put in one of several local zip codes, they all translate into
the same reporting station from our local airport.

HTH,

Marc Schwartz