mailcheck

Mr. Borje Holmberg borje4 at chello.se
Wed Feb 18 10:51:06 CET 2004

Hi all!

Me again. Have really been going berserk over this pop mail check
facility. Have slackware on another box and on that it puts Korn in the
right upper corner :-) (on gentoo in the left upper corner).

Well, any way I just cleansed the gentoo system of kde and qt, so now I
haven't got Korn any more, but I did run /usr/bin/gnome-panel inside of
xfce4 and got the gnome-panel with all of the gnome menues, including
Inbox monitor, which for some reason is integrated in that panel and
doesn't come as an independent application.

Even tried to mess with such things as getmail, but that was some sort
of command line stuff - I'm looking for a ui app.

Installed the 4.0.3 too - have it on both slackware and gentoo.

Borje