mail check

John Pettigrew john at pettigrew.org.uk
Mon Feb 16 17:44:27 CET 2004

In a previous message, "Mr. Borje Holmberg" <borje4 at chello.se> wrote:

> It doesn't work, tho. I have both system tray and korn in the panel, but the
> check box is still in the upper left corner.

I think that what you've got in the panel is a system tray and a launcher that
runs Korn? This is not the same as a system tray plugin - it would actually be
running within the panel, not as a separate window.

> Maybe this function you talked about is in some cvs version.

I thought that KDE systray applets were supported now, but it depends whether
they adhere to the freedesktop.org standard - they didn't used to. You might
need a more up-to-date version of Korn before it will run in an XFce panel. Or
use a Gnome2 plugin - I think they're supposed to work if you know the
commands. Anyone?

John
--
John Pettigrew                         Headstrong Games
john at headstrong-games.co.uk            Fun : Strategy : Price