Error installing plugin

John Shane jslists at mtwafrica.org
Sun Feb 8 12:46:06 CET 2004

Charles, I tried the mdk 9.2 rpms from your site but they complained about failed dependencies, especially "xfce-panel."  It appears that my existing xfce4 installation doesn't satisfy the rpm.  Thanks anyway.  John

[root at rdlaptop xfce]# rpm -U xfce-battery-plugin-0.2.0-0.1mdk.i586.rpm
warning: xfce-battery-plugin-0.2.0-0.1mdk.i586.rpm: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 8b9e12ab
error: Failed dependencies:
        xfce-panel is needed by xfce-battery-plugin-0.2.0-0.1mdk