The Claw is up to get down(loaded)

Jack Coates jack at monkeynoodle.org
Thu Feb 5 06:02:18 CET 2004

On Tue, 2004-02-03 at 22:20, Chris Brault wrote:
> The CLAW is not aavailable on http://freshmeat.net,
>
> It points to my homepage http://groundhog.zevallos.com
>
> I've made some improvements and have an "instructions"
> page to aid in understanding how the CLAW works.
> Constructive critism and suggestions are always welcome.

Either you've got a big monitor or great eyesight :-) <TABLE
WIDTH=1203...

WYSIWYG editors like OpenOffice are good for layout, but they make
assumptions. You might want to set percentages instead of pixel counts.
--
Jack at Monkeynoodle Dot Org: It's A Scientific Venture...
* "If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot    *