Does xfce4-session have preferences dialogs yet ?

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Wed Feb 4 21:04:03 CET 2004

assuming you installed the majority of xfce from packages, and compiled
xfce4-session yourself, i'm guessing you installed xfce4-session into
/usr/local, and thus the session manager's prefs plugin is in
/usr/local, when the mcs-manager is looking only in /usr.  in short:
make sure all of xfce is installed to the same prefix.

you should have, in the same prefix that xfce-mcs-manager is installed,
$prefix/lib/xfce4/mcs-plugins/session_settings.so

	-brian