The Claw is up to get down(loaded)

Chris Brault groundhog3000 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 20:55:15 CET 2004

I, once again, apologise,

> For me only Rename and About work. Neither
> Preferences, Mimesetter and
> Claw itself work (even when I launch it as root) -
> always the same
> message...

I spent too much time in root, and didn't have the
foresite to see the problems that would cause. The
version with the problem was put online about 11:00pm
PST USA last night. I have changed the permissions and
re-uploaded it. Thank you for not flaming me. This is
my first attempt at anything harder than a karamba theme.