Two Panels?

Philip Dean pddean at engineering.uiowa.edu
Tue Feb 3 21:43:42 CET 2004

If I am not mistaken, the one in the lower right corner is the icon box, not a
pannel.  It shows minimized icons.  There has been talk of adding muti-pannel
support, but it hasn't been realized yet.  I am looking forward for when it is.

Philip D.

-=+=-
They say if your PC isn't working reboot...
Hummm.... I haven't rebooted in months!!
-=+=-
Using Linux since 11/99 | http://www.linux.org
Linux user #240138 | http://counter.li.org/
Linux-Mandrake | http://www.linux-mandrake.com