How do you make "videosnapshots" of xfce 4.0.x in webpage?

Xan DXpublica at telefonica.net
Tue Dec 28 14:02:54 CET 2004

Okay. Thank you very much Dave and François. Now I know how to do that.
I'm glad that this threat was serve for _possibly_ in future there is (another
time) swf "videshots" of the aspect of xfce.

Thanks,
Xan.

Dilluns 27 Desembre 2004 12:51, en/na Dave Hope (<Dave Hope
<Dave at davehope.co.uk>>) va escriure: