lineakd and xfce4-session [solved]

KUTYLA Peggy peggy.kutyla at laposte.net
Tue Dec 21 13:27:31 CET 2004

Le mardi 21 décembre 2004 à 12:42 +0100, Benedikt Meurer a écrit :
> KUTYLA Peggy wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I tried to launch lineak but it doesn't seem to be registered when you
> > exit a session even if i save the session.
> > I copy the /etc/X11/xdg/xfce4/xinitrc to ~/.config/xfce4/xinitrc, make
> > it executable and add lineakd
> > - just before  the commented line "# Run xfce4-session if installed"
> > - just before the line "exit0" from the if loop which launch
> > xfce4-session
> > - juste after the line "$sfcesm"
> >
> > The probleme is :
> > -in the first case lineakd was launched, but is not "active" ( hint
> > programmed keys does nothing)
> > -in the others cases lineak's not launch
> >
> > Thinking about adding lineak manually in .cache/sessions/>file< doesn't
> > look as a good idea (too many parametres i don't know)
> >
> > Any clue ?
>
> Symlink to ~/Desktop/Autostart/
>
> Benedikt

Thanks Benedikt, it works

only putting a symlink to ~/Desktop/Autostart/ doesn't work

copying

<<
if test -d "$HOME/.config/xfce4/Autostart"; then
  for i in `ls -1 -L ${HOME}/.config/xfce4/Autostart/ 2>/dev/null`; do
    if test -x $HOME/.config/xfce4/Autostart/$i; then
      $HOME/.config/xfce4/Autostart/$i &
    fi
  done
fi

before the commented line "# Run xfce4-session if installed" solved
this.

Peggy Kutyla - peggy.kutyla at laposte.net
Linux Registered User 328488