How to "move this window to workspace n" in xmms?

Matt Thompson thompsma at colorado.edu
Wed Dec 15 23:03:02 CET 2004

On Wed, 2004-12-15 at 22:29 +0100, Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-12-15 at 21:47 +0100, Xan wrote:
> > Wow!!. This is incredible shortcut!!. It's incredible difficult to
> > press this combination of keys. Is it could change?. I will thank that
> > (and many user who want to use "this" shortcut ;-))
>
> Please note that you can use your two hands to type on the keyboard,
> it's allowed in Xfce.
>
> If that still doesn't suit your need, feel free to use the included
> shortcut editor to change the shortcut to whatever you want.

In case you're wondering, this is located in the Window Manager
Preferences, Keyboard Tab, not in the Keyboard Preferences (it's an xfwm
setting, I believe).  When I first tried to find it, I was kinda lost
for a second.

Matt

--
Learning just means you were wrong and they were right. - Aram
   Matt Thompson -- http://ucsub.colorado.edu/~thompsma/