program Alltray do not work with xfce

Jochen Baier Jochen.Baier at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Tue Dec 14 09:21:58 CET 2004

Jochen Baier wrote:
> Olivier FOURDAN wrote:
>
>> Hi Jochen
>>
>> Could be a bug on our side. You did not mention what version of Xfce.
>> In case you are running a preview of version 4.2, you may want to try
>> with the latest xfwm4 from CVS (I can provide you with a tarball if
>> needed)
>>
>> HTH
>> Olivier.
>>

> hi,
>

> i used xfce4-4.2RC1.
>
> it is the same with the cvs version. (ok now right mouse button
> do not work also)
>
> regards jochen

hi, i think i found the bug.
the reason is: xfce do not ungrab the mouse from withdrawn/unmapped windows.

in xfce4/xfwm4/src/client.c function: clientUnframe

the line

clientGrabButtons (c);

should probably look like:

clientUngrabMouseButton(c);

with this every thing works fine ! ;)

regards jochen

--

::: http://alltray.sourceforge.net/ :::
::: Dock every program into the system tray :::

::: http://pasteit.sourceforge.net :::
::: Simplified (text) select and paste :::