How to "move this window to workspace n" in xmms?

Xan DXpublica at telefonica.net
Sat Dec 11 12:59:10 CET 2004

Divendres 10 Desembre 2004 16:24, en/na KUTYLA Peggy (<KUTYLA Peggy
<peggy.kutyla at laposte.net>>) va escriure:
>>Re: How to "move this window to workspace n" in xmms?
>
> Le vendredi 10 décembre 2004 à 13:39 +0100, Xan a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > When I click with right-button of mouse onto xmms window, no window menu
> > appears, and so I can't move xmms to another workspace. This happens with
> > another windows (as dosbox terminal window).
> >
> > How can I pass these windows to workspace that I want?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Xan.
>
> Hi,
>
> you can change xmms from workspace via the graphical pager.
> Or stick it on all workspace, move on desired workspace and remove stick
> on all worksapce

It not works for me:

- I try to drag and drop xmms to graphical pager of panel/toolbar and nothing
happens. I speak about 4.0.6. Do you speak me of 4.2rc1?

- How can I stick it on all workspaces if no menu appears when I right-click
this app?. If I could stick it, I could "send this window to" my dessired
workspaces, isn't it?

- The only that works is show hidden window frames (that makes xmms with a
terrible aspect) and use the normal procedure (right-click onto title bar).

Regards,
Xan.