rss feed

Francois Le Clainche fleclainche at wanadoo.fr
Sat Dec 11 01:41:48 CET 2004

Le vendredi 10 décembre 2004 à 13:07 -0800, Anthony Ewell a écrit :

> Hi Olivier,
>      Would you consider adding an RSS (Really Simple Syndication)
> feed to your web site (xfce.org)?  Here is a "HowTo" from w3c's
> web site:
>
>              http://www.w3.org/2001/10/glance/doc/howto

Hi Anthony.

This is not planned, and I'm not in favor of xfce.org news page
syndication, for several reasons:

- It would technically be a long and not-so-easy work, especially
because of the multi-languages support
- Syndication can be greedy in terms of bandwidth
- There is already the dev' blog. We could use it to post a summary of
important news. I'll probably do it in the future.

Regards
François