Terminal 0.2.0 available

Jesús García Crespo (aka Sevein) correo at sevein.com
Fri Dec 3 02:28:30 CET 2004

I have just intalled it because of the new ebuilds. Thanks for your nice effort. You did a great work. And I saw two things that it would be nice to have for a new version: (1) A --fullscreen option to start Terminal in fullscreen mode from the first moment and (2) a --desktop option to start Terminal on the specified desktop.

Thinking of it, I think it woulde be nice too to make possible to start Terminal with three tabs, for example, and execute screen in the first tab, irssi in the second tab and another thing like mp3blaster in the another one. Do you know what I mean? It would be fantastic! :)

Thanks! Congratulations!