Xffm - bugs or features?

Scott Horowitz scott at theskyiscrape.com
Thu Dec 2 16:40:17 CET 2004

Okay, well a small update on this ;) I was using the "show hidden" menu
from Main Menu > Options > Preferences to do this. When you unclick the
box, it definitely doesn't hide the hidden files (I have waited..). It
still says "Showing hidden" in the status bar, in fact.

However, I just noticed that there's a "show hidden" menu on the
right-click. That's much faster to get to and indeed works correctly if
you wait. But using the menu, I do think it's a bug.

Scott