Missing icons after CVS compile

Adam B VonNieda abvonnieda at Capgemini-kcsc.com
Tue Aug 31 16:25:29 CEST 2004

Don,

   That's right, I was at 2.2. I've upgraded to 2.4 and compiled from
CVS,
and things are looking good now.

   Thanks Don and Brian.

      -Adam

--
Adam vonNieda
Peoplesoft DBA
Adam B VonNieda wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
>   I've just compiled Xfce from CVS sources, and everything is working
> great, except I'm missing the majority of icons from the panel, and
all
> but one from the settings manager (The file manager icon shows up).
Any
> ideas about what step I may have missed?
>
>   Thanks,
>
>       -Adam vonNieda

Let me guess--you're using GTK 2.2.x, right?  I have the same problem,
and Brian appears to be in the process/has just now checked in the
fixes for this, so I suspect it will work from CVS "any minute now".

Is that a fair assessment, Brian?

-Don

--
Don Christensen       Senior Software Development Engineer
djc at cisco.com         Cisco Systems, Santa Cruz, CA