kde gone.......

Paul Ladouceur - NUXTEK Informatique Inc. paul at nuxtek.com
Wed Aug 25 15:52:17 CEST 2004

This is a discussion not related to XFCE (KDE have it's aplication for
dialup, but not XFCE)...

It's more a Distribution question...

So first: You're using which distribution? Mandrake, Fedora, Slackware,
SuSe, ?

If you have Gnome installed, you could use the gnome tools under XFCE...
All GTK (like Gnome / XFCE) applications works fine... Qt ones (like
KDE) are also working, but uses more ressources and time...

When you say that you've LOST KDE, do you mean removed all packages?...
If not, you can try using kppp under XFCE...!

Regards,
Paul Ladouceur
NUXTEK Informatique Inc.
www.nuxtek.com