panel font puzzle

Olivier fourdan at xfce.org
Sat Aug 21 22:40:23 CEST 2004

Hi,

It's not a bug in the panel, the DPI is probably modified by some of the
app you run (gnome or kde) and pango uses that info when rendering the
fonts, making your fonts look smaller.

By defaut, xfce sets a DPI of 96, like Red Hat does. Some see this as a
bug, but I want to keep it that way so we can have meaningfull font
defaults.

Cheers,
Olivier.

--