Benny's Installer Help

Matthew Young matthewyoung at linuxmail.org
Thu Aug 19 22:44:47 CEST 2004

I hope this is the right list to post on.

I download the installer benny made.
http://www.xfce.org/~benny/trials/installers/

But I can't get it to work on Mandrake 10.I get this error...

[root at localhost stuff]# ./xfce4-cvs-20040808-installer.bin
Extracting the installer...
Autodetecting Xfce installation... Checking installer requirements...
You need Gtk+ >= 2.2.0 to use the installer.
Cleaning up...

I have GTK+2.2.4 installed.Is there something wrong with this installer, mandrake 10, or just something i'm doing wrong.

I posted about this on the mandrake forum.
http://www.mandrakeclub.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Splatt_Forum&file=viewtopic&topic=27472&forum=11