Feature request xfce4: taskbar app menu

Scott Rubin slr2777 at cs.rit.edu
Thu Aug 19 14:06:40 CEST 2004

I completely agree with this idea, except for one thing.  Some people,
like me, don't show applications from all desktops in the taskbar.  I
only have applications from the current desktop in the taskbar.  So you
have to make sure that for people who have taskbars configured like I do
that the useless 'bring to current workspace' menu option does not
appear.  But the 'send to...' option should appear, but the current
desktop should not be a possible selection.

-Scot