XFCE: Use another GTK Engine

Sébastien Boetsch sboetsch at technodiva.com
Thu Aug 19 09:32:05 CEST 2004

Yes, I have create a link (I mean ln -s ...) in /usr/local to point on
/usr/share/themes and all goes fine (I have all my themes availables in XFce
config tools).
Only remains the problems of the warning I got when a ty tu use another gtk
engine than xfce (Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "XXXX"). But
I think it is the same problem.
I have to find where my build of gtk2.4 search for themes engines.

Thanks,
Sébastien.