New Xfprint prototype needs testing

Jean-François Wauthy pollux at xfce.org
Fri Aug 13 18:49:18 CEST 2004

In a will to integrate Xfprint with CUPS, i followed Bennedikt's advices
and i rewrited Xfprint to make it use of gmodule. Xfprint now uses a
printing-system backend embedded in a gmodule; by default it uses the
File printing-system.
This version still needs some internal work but i send this mail to ask
you to test it and tell me what you think about, and my next question
is, i know that time remaining before feature freeze is short but, do we
integrate it to 4.2 ?

Download it here : http://www.xfce.org/~pollux/xfprint-20040813.tar.bz2

--
Jean-François Wauthy <pollux at xfce.org>