Serious bug in xfce4-session

Ales Jagodnik ajagodnik at volja.net
Fri Aug 13 12:19:13 CEST 2004

/startx -- :1 -depth 24 -screen Screen[3]
.
.
.
/usr/local/bin/startxfce4: X server already running on display :1
xfce4-session: Another session manager is already running
waiting for X server to shut down

/
*****
XF86Config file (screen[3] is a TV at 640x480):

Section "Screen"
  DefaultDepth 24
  SubSection "Display"
    Depth      24
    Modes      "640x480"
    ViewPort   0 0
  EndSubSection
  Option  "TVStandard" "PAL-B"
  Option "ConnectedMonitor" "TV"
  Option          "NoLogo"
  Device       "Device[0]"
  Identifier   "Screen[3]"
  Monitor      "Monitor[1]"
EndSection

****
with xfce-session uninstalled it work without a problem, on tv xfce
starts, while monitor is blanked. after exiting xfce on tv it returns to
xfce on monitor (screen 0) at 1280x1024