Possible bug??

Devin Whalen devin at synapticvision.com
Wed Aug 11 20:45:06 CEST 2004

Hey,

Something has come to my attention while working with many konsoles open
at once.  Basically, I am working with the shell or editing something in
vi etc (I use konsole) and I want to check something in the window
underneath the window I am in, so I ALT+middle-click the window to lower
it.  I have my focus set up to follow the mouse...however the window
underneath does not receive focus until I click on it(even though my
mouse is clearly over it).  Now I know this is only a minor nuisance but
it seems like a bug to me.  I am not sure if this is the right place to
send this, if not then let me know.

I am using Mandrake 10 with xfce4.06.

Later

P.S.

This happens with all windows..or at least the few I tried...firefox,
evolution.

--
Devin Whalen
Programmer