Volume control plugin questions

Andrew Conkling andrewski at fr.st
Mon Aug 9 01:05:40 CEST 2004

I have a few questions/suggestions about the volume control plugin:
1. Is it possible to adjust the 'resolution' for how the mouse wheel adjusts the volume?  Call me obsessive, but I like my volume to be at 5% increments.
2. Could the width automatically adjust to the number of slider controls enabled?  It doesn't seem desirable in any way to have the width of the window adjustable.
3. Could a number be added, so obsessive people like myself could see where each slider is?  (See question 1.)

Otherwise, a nice little addition to my panel; thanks!

Sorry if I'm not addressing the author(s) in this venue; I couldn't figure out who maintains the plugin, so I assumed it was the devel team.