Theme problems

Andrew Conkling andrewski at verizon.net
Fri Aug 6 20:48:56 CEST 2004

> From: Dennis Sänger <mail at kips-world.de>
> Date: 2004/08/06 Fri AM 10:51:18 EDT
> To: XFCE general discussion list <xfce at xfce.org>
> Subject: Re: Theme problems
> Do you have problems using the SVG-Icons in general, or just with
> nautilus?

Well, I don't use Nautilus--ROX instead and most of the icons work fine therein.

> I've already posted an awnser to Christopher Meredith's question how to
> fix the nautilus problem.

Right, my question was (trying to be), "Will that only fix Nautilus, or perhaps more of GTK programs, themes, etc?  In other words, is this solution at all applicable to me?"

> To use the SVG Icons with XFCE (e.g. in the panel) emerge
> >=gnome-base/librsvg-2.6.5 (IIRC it's in the unstable tree).

Will I have to reemerge/configure Xfce, or will it automatically take advantage of this library's presence?

> Hope that helps.

It does, thanks.
Andrew