Nautilus icons weird

Christopher Meredith theophile at saintmail.net
Thu Aug 5 09:10:58 CEST 2004

I am using 4.0.6. Only some of the icon themes work, the rest do not.
The following themes work:
Amaranth
Crux
Flat-Blue
Gorilla
the Hightcontrast family
Industrial
Large Print
the Lowcontrast family
Lush
Nuvola
Sandy
Smokey Red/Blue
Suede
Wasp

The following do not work:
BASE
Etiquette
GNOME
Gartoon
Hicolor
Kreski Lines

Basically, the stock GNOME icon themes work, ones downloaded from
Gnome-look do not, though they do work fine when running a gnome
session.

Any ideas how to solve this?

~Christopher