Installation problems.

Daniel Carrera dcarrera at math.umd.edu
Sun Aug 1 21:29:13 CEST 2004

Hello,

I'm trying to install xcfe4 on a SPARC with Solaris 2.8 with GNU tools
and gcc 2.95.  I have installed all the dependencies, as well as the
module libxfce4util.  I am having trouble compiling the next module,
libxfcegui4.  I was hoping that someone could help me out.  This is the
error I get:

xfce-colorbutton.c: In function `_clicked_cb':
xfce-colorbutton.c:194: parse error before `*'
xfce-colorbutton.c:200: `title' undeclared (first use in this function)
xfce-colorbutton.c:200: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
xfce-colorbutton.c:200: for each function it appears in.)
xfce-colorbutton.c:226: `alpha' undeclared (first use in this function)
xfce-colorbutton.c:227: `color' undeclared (first use in this function)
gmake[2]: *** [libxfcegui4_la-xfce-colorbutton.lo] Error 1

This might as well be chinese to me.  I don't know what it means.  I hope
someone here knows what the problem is and can help me out.

Cheers,
--
Daniel Carrera | No trees were harmed in the generation of this
PhD student.   | e-mail.  A significant number of electrons were,