minor settings problems

Teddy Caddy info at teddycaddy.com
Fri Apr 30 04:12:15 CEST 2004

Try booting your system with a live cd distribution of Linux and let it
detect the hardware.  Then write down the settings and reboot.  Then
apply the settings.

Keep trying other live cd distributions until you find one that detects
your hardware.  If you dont have high speed, buy them online, they are
cheap and useful.

Here are some live cd distributions:
Suse
Knoppix
Morphix
Pxes
Slackware

There are a lot more.  Good luck.  If it worked before, it should work
again.

Teddy Caddy

PS - make sure you set your computer's bios to boot from a cd before
booting from the harddrive.