Keyboard shortcuts

Andre Lerche a.lerche at gmx.net
Tue Apr 27 20:21:34 CEST 2004

On Tue, 27.04.2004 at 07:50 PM, Jakob Breivik Grimstveit wrote:
> I can't seem to find the default keyboard shortcuts in XFCE4 for the
> following:
>
> * Take a screenshot of [window|entire screen]

There is no default shortcut afaik, but this can be changed
in your Xfwm4 keys-theme for example:

shortcut_1_key:Alt+F2
shortcut_1_exec:whatever_you_use_to_take_the_shot

> * Drag active window to [left|right] virtual desktop

Ctrl+Alt+End
Ctrl+Alt+Home

> * Maximize window

Alt+F5

> * Launch terminal

The same as for the screenshot key.

> It might be found somewhere, but I looked and couldn't find it anywhere.

Yes, it's in your default keys-theme. I've the cvs-version, there
it's $XFWM4/themes/default.keys/keythemerc.

I cannot remember the location for the "normal" Xfwm, but it was something
similar. Search for the file keythemerc in $XFWM4, the filename should be the
same as in cvs. You can also create your personal keytheme and choose it in the
settings dialog for the window manager.

Andre