xfce4 debian package

myth47 at comcast.net myth47 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 27 20:00:44 CEST 2004

Gnome programs are what I use since XFce uses the gtk+ toolkit.  I like that better than the Qt/KDE stuff anyway.  What I did was:

apt-get install gnome-core
 and then I compiled all the XFce4 modules from source.  Of course, I also did an apt-get for the dependencies mentioned on the XFce Web site.  HTH.