State of Desktop

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Tue Apr 27 16:32:35 CEST 2004

if i had a dollar for every time someone asks this...

http://kelnos.homelinux.org/xfce4/#faq

nautilus should work, but you'll lose the desktop menu.  also, there may
be some icon theming issues with the nautilus that comes with gnome
2.6.  i'd suggest you use one of the other alternatives listed in the FAQ.

    -brian