xfce theme install

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Mon Apr 26 22:27:10 CEST 2004

Hi,

Themes location has changed between 4.0 and current CVS.

In 4.0 stable, themes are located in

<home>/.themes/xfwm4/<theme>
<basedir>/share/xfwm4/themes/<theme>

while in CVS it' now

<home>/.themes/<theme>/xfwm4
<basedir>/share/themes/<theme>/xfwm4

So, unless the theme is designed specifically for xfce4 from CVS, it
won't work "as is" with xfwm4 from CVS. You need to adjust the path.

Cheers,
Olivier.

 - Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org - http://www.xfce.org -