Xinerama

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Wed Apr 21 17:40:46 CEST 2004

just FYI, non-xinerama multiscreen should work properly with CVS
xfdesktop now, for anyone that wants to try it.  it'll require CVS
libxfce4util and libxfcegui4 as well.

annoyingly, this will also probably require a recompile of
xfce-mcs-manager and all its plugins, as the desktop settings plugin
will need xfce-mcs-manager to be linked against CVS libxfcegui4.

note: there's an odd bug where you have to check and uncheck 'use color
only' to make an image appear if you've set one (for the first time
only).  haven't tracked it down yet.

if anyone decides to try it out, please let me know how it goes
(off-list is fine; if you have problems, the xfce4-dev list is best).

	-brian