XFCE is cool

Stephen Kuhn skuhn at telpacific.com.au
Sat Apr 17 19:24:15 CEST 2004

On Sat, 2004-04-17 at 08:21, Charles A Edwards wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 20:43:14 +1000
> Stephen Kuhn wrote:
>
> > What a beautiful thought - but just wondering - why isn't XFCE4 part
> > of the Mandrake 10 package? They're still using 3.8
>
> Both are available for Mandrake 10.0
>
> xfce-0.3.8 is is Main
> xfce-4.0.3 is in Contrib (4.0.4 was released after 10.0 was frozen)
>
> Additionally I provide rpms for the current xfce release for both 9.2 and 10.0 on my site.
>
> I should have 4.0.5 for both done this weekend as well as updating them in Cooker Contrib.
>

>     Charles

You don't sleep much, do ya Charles?

stephen kuhn - owner
==============================
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Well, we're big rock singers, we've got golden fingers, And we're loved
everywhere we go. We sing about beauty, and we sing about truth, At ten
thousand dollars a show. We take all kind of pills to give us all kind
of thrills, But the thrill we've never known, Is the thrill that'll
get'cha, when you get your picture, On the cover of the Rolling Stone. I
got a freaky old lady, name of Cole King Katie, Who embroiders on my
jeans. I got my poor old gray-haired daddy, Drivin' my limousine. Now
it's all designed, to blow our minds, But our minds won't be really be
blown; Like the blow that'll get'cha, when you get your picture, On the
cover of the Rolling Stone. We got a lot of little, teen-aged, blue-eyed
groupies, Who'll do anything we say. We got a genuine Indian guru,
that's teachin' us a better way. We got all the friends that money can
buy, So we never have to be alone. And we keep gettin' richer, but we
can't get our picture, On the cover of the Rolling Stone. -- Dr. Hook
and the Medicine Show [As a note, they eventually DID make the cover of
RS. Ed.]