multiple batteries in BatteryMonitor

Ylosar Goer ylosar.goer at free.fr
Sat Apr 17 12:14:44 CEST 2004

> It is possible. The easiest fix is to switch the order in which
> batteries are registered, that way you will see the level of the 1st
> battery, which drains last.

Where should i change this ? at the OS level or in the plugin configuration or in the plugin code ?

> Unfortunately, no one in the development
> team has a dual battery laptop to test that. So if you want to
> contribute, this is a good spot.

I would be happy to contribute. I am coding exclusively in Java for some years now and C is quiet lost in my brain, somewhere... but it could be an excellent opportunity to refresh my knowledge of it. If i find some hours to do so. Anyway, if you want me to test things for you, i'm available and demanding, just email me what to do.