nautilus in xfce4 problems

Nikola Pizurica pizurica at neobee.net
Fri Apr 16 14:09:27 CEST 2004

I have problem with Nautilus and XFce4 in Fedora Core 2 Test 1, in both
xfce4 4 and 4.1 from CVS.
When I launch Nautilus, it shows without icons, in fact all files have
grey, non-aliased default icon that I remeber from Gnome 1.x. Starting
Nautilus from Gnome is OK. Also, some KDE apps have no icons, like
Konqeror. It shows icons, in file window, but icons for File, Edit,...
are missing.
I've tried changing icon themes from within Gnome, but still I can't use
Nautilus from XFce4. Any ideas what's going on?

Nikola