Xfce 4.0.5 Packages for Debian

Jeff Hill jhill at hrpost.com
Fri Apr 16 01:37:36 CEST 2004

I'd really appreciate getting details on a successful install of
Xfce-4.0.x deb packages on Debian Sarge (testing) or Sid (unstable). I
tried installing Xfce4 deb packages on both (and both were brand new Deb
installs). Each failed miserably with segmentation faults.

After installing all the Xfce4 dependencies from source, I do have Xfce4
running, but I'm still banging my head against the wall elmininating
"critical" error messages from Xfce4.

Thanks,

Jeff