Dear Mime Type Gurus

Andy Choens dru at worldskip.com
Wed Apr 14 17:37:07 CEST 2004

Well, then at the risk of asking a dumb question...how stable is 4.1.x?
If this is a fairly "stable" development tree, I might try to go and
upgrade.  But, if  this is "normal" development tree I might not want to
do this, since this computer is my main desktop.

Either way, xfce is going in the right directions.

--andy