Mandrake 10 rpms

Stephen Kuhn skuhn at telpacific.com.au
Thu Apr 8 21:30:39 CEST 2004

On Fri, 2004-04-09 at 02:05, Devin Whalen wrote:
> > Mandrake 9.1 xfce4.0.4 rpms are available at
> > http://www.radom.org/xfce/files/mandrake-9.1/4.0.4/
>
> Hello,
>
> I want to upgrade to Mandrake 10, however I am wondering if there are
> any xfce4 4.04 rpms out there for 10?  I know that there are rpms
> available at the above link for the 9.1 and 9.2 versions but I am
> wondering if they would be ok for Mandrake 10?  I know I don't have to
> use rpms, but I really want to try to just use rpms this time.  I
> guess I could use fluxbox until they come out but that will have to be
> a last resort :)

I've installed XFCE4.0.4 on MDK 10CE with the supplied link on the XFCE
site - works on RH as well.

http://www.xfce.org

...follow the download link for RPM packages for MDK; dump them all into
a directory, open a term in that directory and type:

rpm -ivh *.rpm

...and wait a sec.

Heaps faster than the previous versions...

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com