Date and Time panel plugin

Devin Whalen devin at synapticvision.com
Tue Apr 6 16:55:45 CEST 2004

> From: Devin Whalen <devin at synapticvision.com>
> To: XFCE general discussion list <xfce at xfce.org>
> Subject: Date and Time panel plugin
> Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 16:34:57 -0400
>
> Hey,
>
> It was just Day Light Savings this weekend (just in case you didn't know
> :)) and my date and time plugin has been an hour behind all day.....you
> can tell the way my day went because I didn't notice until now!  It is
> now 5:30 and time for me to go home from work, and yet my clock says
> 4:30.
>
> If I run date from the command line I get:
> Mon Apr  5 17:46:15 EDT 2004
>
> Which is the correct time.  Is this a bug or did I not set something
> properly.
>
> Thanks

Hello,

Yes, I am replying to my own message, because....it was a user error :}
Sorry bout that.  I had 20 or so shells open on the same workspace and I
ran date from the command line in one of them and I did get the correct
time, but in that particular shell I was connected to my development
server.  I was in a rush to get home and just didn't look.  I new it
seemed weird that my system time was correct and the panel time was
off.....now I just have to correct my system time.  Sorry again.
Everyone move along...nothing to see here :)

Later

--
Devin Whalen
Programmer